Sunday, March 25, 2012

Get to know…The Audition

One of my favorite bands that you might not know is The Audition.  I first saw them at The Warehouse (in LaCrosse, Wisconsin) back in college.  I totally dug their sound and they had great charisma on stage, afterwards I got a chance to chat up the band and got to know them.  They were very interactive and personable with their fans - which is a total plus with me!  Since that show in 2005 they have released 5 albums, went through some lineup changes, left their record label, have toured with a multitude of bands and kept plugging away making fantastic music.  Below is a video called "You Ruined This" from their fourth album Great Danger.


They just released a new album called Chapter 2 and you can get it on iTunes, I reccomend "You Gotta Believe This".  Danny Stevens is an amazing lyricist and that man can write one hell of a ballad.  I just got my tickets to see them with Eve 6 next month and can't tell you how excited I am to see them again!  If you would like to see if they are coming to your area check out their FaceBook page at http://www.facebook.com/theauditionband.  The Audition is an amazing band that I believe do not get enough attention.  Please do yourself a favor and check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment