Monday, February 20, 2012

No more hoarding quarters...

A few weeks ago I thought I had come into a bit of luck.  My friend was moving into a new house and the previous owners were trying to get rid of an old pair of washer and dryer.  After a bit of conversation with the lady we agreed I would purchase them for $250.  What a deal!  Well to make a long story short - no it ended up not being such a good deal…(if you want the full story ask me!)

But it did motivate me to purchase a new pair of washer and dryer.  That meant no more using the crappy apartment provided laundry room and no more hoarding quarters!!!!  The new washer and dryer were delivered this past weekend and I was like a kid in a candy store!  I have been doing laundry nonstop!  I purchased the Maytag 6000 at the advice of a friend's husband.


I have decided that me being this excited for a washer and dryer means that I am officially an adult...

No comments:

Post a Comment