Friday, January 6, 2012

Here's to 2012!

I have a feeling 2012 is going to be a great year!  2011 sure did treat me right, hence I have good feelings toward this coming year.  Actually I am making some new year resolutions, I usually do the "lose weight" resolution (which I did stick to last year and lost 20 lbs!) but I decided that I would add some to the list.  Here they are:

1) Lose 10 more lbs
2) Run a 10k
3) Save money
4) Go on an actual vacation
5) Meet Anthony Kiedis

All of these are connected and totally do-able!  Stop laughing that last one is do-able and this is how...While training for my 10k I will lose at least 10 more lbs and look smashing!  With all the money I am saving I will be able to go on vacation (because I deserve one!) and on vacation Mr. Kiedis might just be where I am vacationing and boom! all of my goals will be completed for the year!  

I hope you have made some resolutions for 2012 and here's to hoping you stick with them!  

1 comment:

  1. You go girl.. I'm sure you will be able to do all your goals..

    ReplyDelete