Saturday, December 3, 2011

From the Midwest with Love...

When I was at my cousin Becky's house last week I remembered that she had some great prints from a Minnesota artist, Adam Turman.  So we went and looked on his Web site (www.AdamTurman.com) and found three perfect prints for my kitchen!  I have been looking for something to put in my kitchen because my sister said I was too old to decorate with old concert posters - which is what has been in there since I moved in!

The style of the pictures are so me and I love the midwest flare they have!  I went Michael's today and guess what they were having a sale on frames - lucky me!!!  I got three great frames for $12 each (originally $27!) and I think they compliment the prints really well!

Here are some pictures of them:


I love the colors - they are actually my three favorite colors that i have throughout my apartment.


Yummmm....hotdish!


Who doesn't love anything that says "You Betcha!"


If you don't know what Lutefisk is it is a very very smelly fish that some people eat, usually around the holidays.  (At least that is when some people in my family eat it)


I am really happy with they way they look in my lil kitchen - definitely adds some color and spunk!  Please go and take a look at Adam's Web site www.AdamTurman.com, he has a ton of great prints!  He even signed the order form to me - def a keep sake!

No comments:

Post a Comment