Saturday, December 10, 2011

Fall into the GAP!

So after 3 1/2 years of not working weekends, most nights and only every other Friday I decided to get a part time job.  (I don't need the extra income but it will help with my shopping habits!)  There was a new GAP store going in not too far from my apartment so I applied and got the job!  (I mean really who wouldn't want to hire me?!)  My neighbor Heather got a part-time job there too, which will be fun!  Last weekend we walked into our store for the first time and all there was were walls!  We helped get the store up in running within a week - getting the fixtures up and clothes sorted and placed.  It was a lot of work, but a ton of fun!  I took at picture of the store the night before it opened to shoppers:


I am really excited to work here, I have met some really nice people and the clothes are super cute!!  O did I mention the Employee Discount - AWESOME!!!  So if you live near Riverdale, UT stop by our new store!  (It is located right next to the RC Wiley on Riverdale Road)  We are going to be having some great sales going on between now and Christmas and is def worth a trip over!  And of course you might be able to see me - so that will totally make it worth it! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment