Monday, October 10, 2011

Golden Gifts...

For those who live in the Midwest know when you turn the age your birth date is it is referred to as your "Golden Birthday".  This year it is my Golden Birthday!!!  I will be turning 27 on the 27th of October.  I have been talking about this birthday for at least a year because I am really excited for it!  Apparently someone took note of my excitement and they have been leaving me golden gifts...

The first golden gift I found was at 11:30 pm on October 1st outside my door.  My neighbor Heather had been down at my place watching a movie and when she left she said "Ah someone left you something" and at my doorstep was a blue and gold purse with a noted that said "To Keep All Things Golden...More to Come..."  I was super confused and it didn't click with me what it was - then it hit me that it was a golden gift!  I have received a golden gift and a note each day of the month so far and I am really really appreciative of whoever is doing this!!!  I have my suspicions...but will wait until my birthday to figure out who is being so sweet.  The gifts have been left in a variety of places and at different times of the day - I even found one of the gifts on my lunch in the freezer at work!!  Here is a few pictures of the golden gifts I have received so far:




Now since my blog is up and running I will try to post when I find others!  

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog.. And love all the gifts you've got..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I hope I can keep up with it! The gifts are awesome that I have been getting!!!

    ReplyDelete